Friday, November 22, 2019

Assignment 28A Your Exit Strategy


  • Identify your exit strategy
    • I intend on staying with my business, depending on how well it does in the future, until I had made enough money and feel satisfied enough with the business itself to sell it to an individual or company. With that said, I don't intend on staying with the business until I retire, as I only plan on starting up the business and generating enough success to where it can be sold to another person or company, where the business can be further expanded. I aspire to sell the business to an individual or company with the same intentions as me, and will continue to build upon the venture and ensure the prevention of credit card fraud. 
  • Why have you selected this particular exit strategy?
    • I chose this exit strategy because as I am passionate about ensuring the prevention of credit card fraud, I do have many other interests and aspirations that I want to pursue as well. Therefore, I do not intend on staying with the business for several decades or making it a family business, as selling my company in the mere future will allow me to focus on pursuing my other aspirations. 
  • How do you think your exit strategy has influenced the other decisions you've made in your concept? 
    • I think that with the intention of eventually leaving this business, it has allowed me to be more open to others' ideas. I found that knowing that I would eventually sell my business to another individual or company, it was important to consider the suggestions and keep in mind the multiple ways that my business could be adjusted and improved. With this, it influenced me to identify an opportunity that was a major issue broad enough to where these ideas could be built up, and continuously be improved throughout the years.

2 comments:

  1. I chose the same exit strategy for my business. For you, however, I would recommend staying with the business. Your particular venture concept is very smart and has the potential to generate a lot of revenue. Also, the opportunity for growth is massive, even outside of the credit card fraud agenda. However, as a business person you must make that judgement call for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Davina,

    I also chose the same exit strategy, as I also have other aspirations and things I would like to do in the future outside of my business venture. I very much relate to you and your exit strategy and I think that it is a good exit strategy for entrepreneurs like us. I liked how you said that your exit strategy made you open to others' suggestions, as I had not thought of it that way, but I believe that the same is true for me. I think that you will be very successful with this exit strategy in mind.

    ReplyDelete