Friday, October 25, 2019

17A Elevator Pitch 2



  • Feedback
    • Overall, my feedback was fairly positive. She stated that I spoke eloquently and that my body language was professional. I tried to keep these both in mind and carried that through my second pitch. She also mentioned that I displayed confidence and sounded like I knew what I was talking about. This stood out to me, and I am pleased with this feedback, because I feel like it is important to display confidence and be sure that you as an entrepreneur portray professionalism, confidence, and credibility. 
    • Being that these comments were positive, I made sure carry all these qualities into my second pitch. Though, I also took some criticism from when we watched three other students' first pitches in class. Some key notes that stuck out to me then were to add variation in the tone of voice to engage the audience, body language, and to specify what specific target you are targeting. These were the main changes I made, as I made sure I added more enthusiasm and variation in my voice, added hand gestures, and specified that I was targeting card users in Florida. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Davina,

    I really like your pitch and am happy to see that your feedback on your last pitch was so positive, it really showed in this one as well! I am glad that you carried through the positives from last pitch and even added some more positive things in order to make your pitch more effective. I also liked how you specifically explained what you added and for what reason you added it, as it showed me your reasoning behind the additions and also showed me that you care about your product and your pitch being the best that they can possibly be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Davina,

    I really enjoyed watching and listening to your pitch. I think you definitely showed your confidence well in this pitch as well. You had very good nonverbal communication by using hand gestures. Also, I'm glad that you looked at others' critiques to help your pitch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete